The website www.mkcustomods.com is an online commercial store selling products and services via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the company under the name MKMODS MANTZOURIS ILIAS, based in Thessaloniki, Pontou 35, 544 54 and is legally represented, with EL079401040 and Tax Office: 6th Thessaloniki, e-mail address [email protected], telephone line of the online store: +306975848351, (hereinafter for the sake of brevity the COMPANY).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the trademark mkcustomods.com which is located at the electronic address www.mkcustomods.com Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as Abbreviation “visitor” and / or “user” or “customer” depending on whether he is limited to visiting only the store or placing an order and selling products and services) is considered to consent and unconditionally accepts the following terms expressed here, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then it is his responsibility to refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
- The use of the website www.mkcustomods.com is governed by the present terms and conditions, which visitors are invited to read carefully and comply with them. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Minors are prohibited from visiting the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
- This website is used “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
- Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general) is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners. and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be, in whole or in part, traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- The visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree that they will not make use of this website for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property);
ii) offends the personality of others (eg defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to law and good morals and business ethics;
iv) violates in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service housed in the owners network or bypass their identity check by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content, as well as to install and promote advertising without subscription. consent of the owners.
e) Install, promote and / or make available content that contains software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this website.
- The owners are not responsible to the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
- Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer, do not take note of any document or file from the visitor’s computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor access to certain services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case by case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.